Sunday Service! In Person Worship!
Time & Location
About the Event
Please read the important Deeper Life World Outreach Ministries' COVID-19 Guidelines listed below before proceeding with your registration form. Please allow yourself time to get through the CDC's protocols.
1) All Service attendees will be required to receive a scanned temperature check upon arrival into the Sanctuary. The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature of 100.4°F and above. If your temperature is above the CDC indicated fever level, you will be encouraged to leave the sanctuary and consult with your doctor or primary care physician.
2) Face Masks are required to be worn at all times while in the sanctuary. Face Masks are meant to protect other people in case the wearer is unknowingly infected but does not have symptoms.
3) Sanctuary seating will be six feet apart to promote social distancing for all attendees. Please refrain from moving or rearranging the sanctuary seating. You will be asked to follow the directions of our Ushers while in the Sanctuary.
4) All Service attendees will be encouraged to sanitize or wash hands upon entering the Sanctuary. Hand Sanitizer will be readily available in the sanctuary.
5) If you are currently exhibiting any of the CDC COVID-19 related symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, you are encouraged to stay home. If you have had close contact with a person with COVID-19 you are also encouraged to stay home.